Saturday, April 29, 2006

Does my garden grow?

Well, lets see. I have sugar snaps climbing the chain link (had to get something to cover that UGLY fence), my bush beans are about 5 inches high. My cucumbers have got their second leaves on them, & my tomato plants are about 1 inch high. My radishes are really large, they are about ready to pull. All of my lettuce got burned last week in the extra warm weather we have been having, so I am afraid that the lettuce is gone for good until fall! I have been enjoying home grown basil & cilantro with almost every meal, as well as sticking a spring of rosemary into chicken when it bakes! I am finally getting some lavender established this year, & I have 2 Carolina Jasemine vines growing heartily. Tonight I bought a hot pepper plant (the super duper hot kind), & plan to dry the chilis. Tell me, what have YOU been growing????????? HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM?