Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Friday, April 07, 2006
Whittling away that stash!
Well, I have effectively sold all my acrylic & wool, & whew, does it feel good to have all that yarn GONE! I am going to concentrate on getting the higher quality stuff, like good cotton. I have have also joined an online group that makes caps for people undergoing chemotherapy, & they too have requested that cotton only be used. The azaleas are in bloom, it was 83 today! My tomato, pepper, & cucumber seedlings are coming up, as well as my sugar snap peas which seem to be happy along my fence. I made a great spring salad today. YUM! Had my first visit today with a kinesologist, & feel a bit "off" this evening.