Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
More plantin' & knitin'
I got some more beans into the ground this weekend. I think my lettuce has about had its day, it really hates the hot weather. That means something else can go into the lettuce pot! I also bought a hot pepper bush, with teeny hot peppers already on it. I am still making the blasted summer sweater, my mind is on other things right now so it is hard to do. My son is coming home from Bolivia South America & I can't wait to see him, it has been nearly a year now. He has lost over 50 pounds! Speaking of which, I am back into the gym regularly, although it is really the last place on earth I would like to be. Last night they were serving PIZZA to all the members! Argh!