Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Friday, April 21, 2006
High Holy.....
In my Faith, this is our Highest Holy Days, the day when the founder of our Faith entered the Garden of Ridvan in Bagdad & recieved his message. All of the worlds religions have their Holiest days at this time, i.e. Easter, Passover, etc. If anyone else here is a Baha'i, please let me know, I would say "wowee", lol! I have started my knitted garment over because I just cannot stand the "rolling effect" I was getting, so I decided, on the advice of another knitter, to start out on 4 rows of knit. I am liking the looks of it much better now. Thank you for all your prayers & good wishes. I just pray daily for God to watch over my son & to keep him safe. I guess that that is all I can do right now.