Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Friday, December 25, 2009
last day for Ica.
The sun is out today, and it is hot. My 2 guys are in the pool here. We had breakfast at an outdoor cafe, and I had a banana crepe. I also bought a bracelet and some earrings for 8 dollars, and Roger bought himself a bracelet also. We are staying in the middle of an oasis here. I have never seen anything like it in my life. My 2 guys attempted to hike a sand dune, then came down quickly. I played it smart and stayed here. We saw some Peruvian Dancers out, celebrating the day. Roger took a short film of them. I think our bed has bedbugs, yikes! The water here is terribly smelly, we keep the toilet lid closed until absolutely necessary.