Saturday, May 06, 2006

Whew!

Well, I have the back to the summer tank done. It really did not take long when I put my fingers to work full time. I had a Cinco De Mayo party last night with a taco casserole, guacamole, Mexican lemonade (made with watermelon), churros, & jicama salad. Everyone loved the food, and I had NONE left! On the gardening end, I have teeny tiny jalapenos making their presence known, & I used Osmocote around all my little seedlings this year! BAM! As Emeril would say, they are shooting for the sky! I am so excited that my oldest son Richard is coming home from Bolivia South America next week, it has been almost a year since I have seen him! I am hoping that he will be able to talk some sense into his younger brother. I pray to my Dad every day to watch over Robert & keep him safe. If anyone else out there has any other suggestions, please let me know.