Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Monday, May 09, 2011
Mouth is healing, mothers day gone by.......
Well, it is safe to say that I can eat soft foods now. I went to a delish Thai place with my mom for moms day and ate pad thai. Then we went to Lowes and I got several hot pepper plants and a new planter dedicated just to them. I also got a hanging tomato plant (yes, a hanging one!). We will see what happens with it. I am working on a Lavender Mist shawl in yellow. It is my first real lace project and I am using my signature needles on it. I am being very careful, counting every stitch. I got calls from both my precious boys yesterday. I think of them and love them every day, even though they are not babies any more. sigh.