Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Monday, April 18, 2011
warm weather abounds!
Ah, time for planting. Roger is on spring break this week; the weather was 80 today, and it is only April. I have planted cucumbers, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, lettuces, and all kinds of herbs. We have been eating the lettuces and herbs so far, they are coming along nicely. I disturbed a bird yesterday in an old birdhouse that I THOUGHT was abandoned, (much to my chagrin it was in use!) and I have never been cussed out by a bird, lol. I think that if it could have hit me with something it would. I really did not hurt anything, I just picked up the birdhouse. Sheesh.