Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Monday, March 01, 2010
another Ayyam-i-ha come and gone..............
This year I had a very nice Holiday season. On Friday night we had a large party at Shida's, and a Santour player was there that had all the kids enthralled. The next day Roger and I had dinner out (after dividing our meals into take out boxes of course!), and visited all the shops I wanted to go to for gifts; b&n, ann taylor, and ulta. On Sunday we went to another party at Mary Lou's, and had lots of good food yet again, and played some fun games.