Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Sunday, November 30, 2008
warm ewe up swap
Swap Q&A
Do you knit or crochet, or both? How long have you been at the craft? I only knit, and have been doing so about 20 years
What yarns/fibers are your favorites? I like natural fibers
What yarns/fibers do you not like? acrylic, ugh, and I have enough dishcloth cotton!
What yarns/fibers would you like to try but haven’t? silk
What are your favorite colors? Colors that you don’t like? I like pastels, and do not like dark colors, or purple
What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? shawls
What are you currently working on? chain reaction sweater
What is your favorite FO? (Please post a picture if you have one.) a forest canopy shawl I made for my mom out of silk/cashmere
Are there any techniques that you want to learn? no
Do you have a yarn winder and/or swift? yes, both
How do you store your needles/hooks? in a needle jar
Do you collect anything? fiestaware
Do you like sweets? of course!
What are your favorite scents? cinnamon and vanilla
Are you having a birthday during this swap? yes, March 27
Do you have any online wish lists? (Amazon, Loopy Ewe, etc.) Please include a link for your pal. no
What is your living situation (Are you married? Do you have kids, pets, or both?) I am married, have 2 cats, and do not smoke.
Are you allergic to anything? wool, the scratchy kind
Is there anything else that you would like your pal to know? I am not Christain