Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ack, empty nest, what to do.....

Well, my eldest has finally left for Lima Peru for his stint in the Peace Corps and will not be back for 2 years. Even though he calls weekly, it is not like seeing him. We got so many ff miles on our trip to Israel this summer that we will be able to purchase a ticket to go there next, at least for 1 of us, free! Now about my son Robert, he is still living in Greensboro in a questionable lifestyle, but I have high hopes for him also, after all, what are moms for? My mom on the other hand, has moved here, and is getting settled in in her new little condo not far from me, so we spend many a day together. It is a big change for her in her late 70s, and I hope she likes it. My knitting skills are growing as I continue to make more complicated projects.