Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hot sauce swap

Hot Sauce
What kinds of sauces do you like? I like em all
Do you like ‘em hot and spicy or more toward the sweet? I tend to like sweet more
Do you like four alarms going off at once, or a heat that builds? I would rather have heat that builds
Do you have any sauces that you do not like at all? The Habernaro kind
What do you like your hot sauce on? chicken
What kinds of recipes do you like to work your hot sauce magic with? soups
Do you BBQ? thats a silly question, I live in the south, lol
Throw it in take-out? throw it in!
Put a dash into your eggs in the morning?no, I barely make it thru the morning, I couldn't handle a blast of something hot.
Do you like to cook, or do you prefer to just dress up a good take-out dish? I like to cook
Do you have any particular food allergies that should be avoided when picking out a hot sauce? no

Yarn
Do you knit or crochet? knit only
What are your favorite types of yarns to work with? anything soft
What do you have on the needles (or hook!) right now? A shawl I am taking forever to make
What are your favorite colors to work with? Are there any colors you wouldn’t want caught dead in your stash? browns, blacks purples, reds
Any preference in your hooks/needles? Prefer bamboo over plastic or aluminum? You’re good with whatever you’ve got to work with? Let us know. I have been trying to collect the square needles from Kollage, but they are expensive.
Notions. C’mon, let us know – if you get one more measuring tape, will you run screaming from the room? Or are you the type that loses stitch markers constantly? What notions do you love and loathe? I have PLENTY of stitch markers, the only thing I could use is a row counter. And I would love to have one of those bracelets that you count rows with.
Any fiber allergies we should know about? wool, PLEASE dont send me any.
Stuff
Are you a snacky type of person? of course, isnt everybody??? Do you like candy? Chocolate?yes, yes! (no dark chocolate though)
In between hot sauce applications, what would we find you snacking on? chips. i really like salty stuff
Are you into recipe magazines? I like mags like Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, Martha Stewart, that kind of thing.
Knitting mags? I already get Interweave knits & Creative Knitting.
What kinds of quick, stash-it-in-your-knitting-bag reading do you like to have on hand? lotions
What cheers you up? sex (well, it does) try sending that, lol!!
Do you collect anything other than yarn? fiestaware.
Do you have pets? 2 cats
Any other allergies? wool and latex (although I don't think anybody is going to send me one of THOSE rubber thingies)
Are you a swap newbie, or have you done this before? Any good advice for newbies you’d like to share? I have swapped a lot. Use coupons to your craft store if they are available, and don't forget to scour thrift shops for stuff. Sometimes real gems can be had for nearly nothing.