ok, so here is what is going on knit wise: I am in a kitty cat swap, a year round swap, a theme swap, (which I have already gotten my goodies for, Thanks Stacey!), a "knit it forward" swap, several dishcloth swaps, plus I am the owner of a knitting for charity group on yahoo. AND I am trying to finish my cashmere shawl, once I get it finished I think it will be too warm to wear it! Oh well, I am taking it on the plane in my travel bag for my trip to Israel. My mom is coming to house-sit and to take care of the kitties. Our plane tickets are bought.
On the homefront, Roger has celebrated another birthday, we have had another anniversary. Ayyami-Ha is next week, & I have a closet full of surprise goodies! I am going to have a party March 1.
Baha'i wise, we continue to have prayers monthly at our home, and Joy & David Schultz have started having devotions at thier home the 3rd Sunday of every month. Richard is teaching a Ruhi class, & I am teaching a new believers class.
Richard remains at home, working diligently at Harris Teeter, waiting to go in the Peace corps in June. Robert is still in Greensboro, much to my dismay, living a life I really don't approve of, but he is a young adult now. I love both my children dearly.