Are you a knitter or crocheter?? knitter
I love to make..... shawls and scarve
I really want to make...... some lacey stuff
My favorite yarns are..... right now it is cashmero
My wish pattern is......any kind of new shawl
My favorite hooks or needles are.....it depends on the project. I really like circs.
I really wish I had.....some of the books.
My favorite colors are...pastels
My hobbies...gardening, reading, knitting, cooking
My kitchen theme and colors..hunter green and yellow. No theme.
My bathroom theme and colors...again no theme, just light blue.
My dislikes....brownish colors
My crafts..cross stitch and knitting
what I like....my Faith, I am not Christain, btw.
My allergies...wool and latex (although I don't think anyone is going to send me rubber gloves or that other rubber item, ahem)
My favorite pets...my 2 kitties
My favorite scents... vanilla and apple spicey
My favorite novels or magazines...mysteries
Other stuff about me...like I said, I am not Christan. I am very easy to please.