1. Do you knit or crochet? knit How long have you been doing it? lol too many to count, more than 40 years
2. Have you made dischloths before? yesDo you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? both
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? sugar n cream What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ? is there anything else (i really thought that this was it!)
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? circs For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? wooden or plastic
5. What are your favorite colors? pastels Any colors you don't like much? purple, red or brown
6. What do you like best about Autumn? cooler weather
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? Any & all, I love pies!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? I always liked school.
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? Yes
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?chocolate, toffee, & chocolate
11. Do you have any pets? 2 kitties Kids? 2 grown boys Husbands who seem like kids? ;) 1 dh who loves kids dearly
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? cashmere because I am luxurious & soft :)
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? dishcloths only
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? Thanksgiving because it has more of a "family get together" feel to it
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? I am allergic to wool! I am not Christian either.