Well, I have recovered from the awful gallbladder surgery! Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else bad happens around here anytime soon. My son just got back from Flint Michigan to see about a job up there-the one in Chicago fell thru. He took some awesome pics while there.
On the knitting front-I am still working on the bedroom slippers, I have 5 pair made so far, I am almost halfway thru the 11th one. I will not let myself start anything else until I have these made. I have joined yet another dishcloth group! I have home made dishcloths coming out the wazoo!
I heard from another long lost friend via email the other day, it was really nice & interesting. I even had to tell my mom about it. She is learning to cope with writing me via a new isp, netscape free. Time Warner dropped AOL, so we are now AOL free!