Welcome friends, God bless you for coming by today-- "Blessed is the spot, and the house, and the place, and the city, and the heart, and the mountain, and the refuge, and the cave, and the valley, and the land, and the sea, and the island, and the meadow where mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified." --Baha'u'llah
Sunday, August 27, 2006
5 days, still black & blue
Well, the offending tooth is out out out in 20 pieces, (which i have proof of in a small baggy). The drugs, well, I hate to say it folks, they are pretty good right now, but alas, a junkie I will never be. I am still black & blue along my lower left jaw, it looks like someone took a good punch at me, & I am still numb! I think my diet has become entirely liquid, which really sucks (sorry folks) for a steak gal like me. On the good side, I have made enough dishcloths to last a year. My son (who will be departing for the windy city soon) will have a large stash to begin housekeeping with!